Reconditioning your laptop battery
A reconditioned laptop battery can enlarge its lifetime, saving your costs on buying a new battery.
The capability to recondition a dead battery depends upon the type of battery. Generally, reconditioning a battery does not work on a dead battery but works for the battery that doesn’t hold charge for long. The steps for reconditioning laptop battery:
• Discharge the battery until there is enough charge in it, will prevent the loss of data and charging it will help you recover its memory and works
• We constantly plug in the charger if we detect less battery and take the plug out when its half charged, but this is not the ideal practice. Whenever we charge the battery, charge till it becomes full and always keep it for charge when there is no charge left.
• Do not allow any feature that asks permission to manage the notebook battery. Hibernate mode present on the laptop actually grabs more charge rather than saving it. Thus, keep in mind that you should maintain it disabled.
• If you employ a very old Reconditioning your laptop battery, you need to recharge the battery more than once to make sure if it can hold the battery and it functions properly for extended go.
• When recharging a battery constantly keep in mind that to make it plugged in for over 30-40 minutes after it proves that it is fully charged. This is one of the security measures to utilize the battery in appropriate manner.
• For more such information about reconditioning additional battery types, refer EZ battery reconditioning review.
Notebook battery types:
Nickel Cadmium batteries would be the most mostly used batteries for notebook. They are very inexpensive and also they charge the notebook quickly. These are also quite flexible to any sort of laptop.
But, one drawback is that it costs you a great deal for replacement.